How to Make Wooden Planter Boxes
Containers of wood work in almost any garden setting, proper seal planters can keep wooden planter boxes to look beautiful.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Wooden Planter Boxes
- Choose the type of sealer you want to use. Secure sealants plants exist, but must be applied in a regular way. A simpler option is a commercial sealer, which will last longer.
- Apply sealant to your gardener. It covers both the exterior and the interior and cover the bottom reminds too.
- After applying a coat or two, let the sealer dry for 24 hours. Then try wetting a small area with a few drops of water. Wait a few minutes to make sure the sealant is not working and the water is absorbed.
- If you chose the safe sealant plant your wooden planter boxes is ready. But remember you have to reapply the sealant in a few months, so coating the interior can be of help when it comes to coat the inside of the planter arrives.
- A commercial sealer is recommended so that the wooden planter boxes is easy to empty and resealing of the road somewhere. You can use plastic liners to plant a garden center.
- To use rags, cut a piece of plastic large enough to cover the inside of the planter.